Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Abstract Art For Sale by Cianelli

"Mother Earth" Abstract Art Digital Painting by Jaison Cianelli
Buy This Abstract Art Painting

I am happy to add another abstract art piece to my collection - "Mother Earth."  Like all of my digital abstract art paintings, I feel this painting looks best when printed on large gallery wrapped canvas.  Custom orders can be made to any size but the large prints tend express everything I was feeling when I created this.  This piece is purely abstract but the title gives you an idea what was on my mind at the time of creation.  Click here to buy this art online.

If you would like to know more about me please visit:

Online Art Gallery
Art Blog
Fine Art Print Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.