Sunday, January 30, 2011

Abstract Horse Painting Contemporary Palette Knife Equine Art By Colorado Artist Jennifer Morrison, Cool Breeze SOLD. Ocean Prime Restaurant Downtown Denver, Colorado

Cool Breeze
Abstract Palette Knife Colorful Horse Painting SOLD.
This Painting Was Purchased By A Collector In Costa Rica.

We made it to downtown Denver to the Ocean Prime Restaurant.

 Another Piece Of My Artwork!?!
"Cool Breeze"
I was surprised to find a print of my painting "Cool Breeze" hanging in the ladies room.
I knew I sold a print, but I had NO idea it was the Ocean Prime Restaurant who purchased it!  That was a nice surprise!
Enjoy!
Jennifer Morrison
© Morrison Studios
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist

Happy Little Trees Studio has left a new comment on your post: 
Fantastic and well deserved! Too wild that they bought a print from you too. Your art seems to be a good fit for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.