Saturday, January 22, 2011

Abstract Horse Painting, The Spirit Of Texas, By Colorado Contemporary Artist Jennifer Morrison

The Spirit Of Texas
Abstract Horse Palette Knife Painting
I have a few collectors in Texas, so this is my tribute to them!  Notice the Texas State Flag hidden in the lower left hand corner of the palette knife strokes.  I came up with this idea trying to think how to combine a tribute of the state of Texas and my collectors in the painting - what better than the state flag!  This painting is a spin off of my popular "Santa Fe Horses" painting.  This one is for the people of Texas!  Enjoy!
36x24 Inches
1.5 Inch Deep Gallery Wrapped Canvas With Painted Sides - No Frame Needed!
Jennifer Morrison
© Morrison Studios
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.