Friday, December 6, 2013

A Contemporary Abstract Horse Painting By Colorado Artist Jennifer Morrison Godshalk


Fire Dance Horse II
16x20 Inches
Oil On Canvas
SOLD

This is a commissioned painting a lady ordered from me for a gift to give for Christmas.  She loved my original Fire Dance painting and this one is almost exactly the same.  I added more shading in the muscular structure of the horse to add detail, and the background is slightly different.

This is one of my favorite paintings!  I love it as this horse is emerging from the fire against the corner of the cool blue background.  My favorite touch is the highlighted yellows with palette knife texture adding just the right touch!
Enjoy!

Jennifer Morrison Godshalk
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist
© Morrison Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.